ABOUT THE EVENT
The Highly Potent API Summit was designed with a primary focus on knowledge exchange, catering exclusively to industry leaders and decision-makers. Experts in the field of Containment, Validation, QA/QC, EHS, HPAPI Production, Equipment, Regulations, and many other related areas will be in attendance. This unique event will offer new and exciting benefits for your enterprise, and help solidify your place in the market by exchanging opinions and making new acquaintances with the scientists, experts, manufacturers, and consultants in attendance.
We understand that companies may have different travel policies and potential countrywide travel restrictions, so in order to prevent limitations on attendance, we will be holding this conference in a virtual format. Our virtual platform Hopin enables attendees to access the conference via a web browser or suitable IOS and Android applications. All presentations and Q&A sessions will be conducted in real-time.
This cutting-edge conference will focus on the latest developments and trends in the Pharma industry. In addition to the increasing demand for Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, the pharmacological and biotechnical market is changing constantly, which brings many new challenges. Our expert speakers will cover a wide spectrum of topics including, but not limited to: Pharma 4.0, Digitalization, New Validation Cases, Enhanced Containment Expertise, Cleaning, and Waste Management, Scale-Up Challenges and Solutions, Automation and Robots and Sustainable Manufacturing.
Don’t forget to mark 16th -17th February 2022 in your calendar.
CONFERENCE LEARNING POINTS
- Digitalization in HPAPI
- Pharma 4.0
- Containment Expertise
- Validation methods
- Scale-Up Challenges
- Automation and Robots
- Effective Outsourcing and CMO Industry
- Isolator design
- Cleaning And Waste Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
VICE PRESIDENTS, DIRECTORS, HEADS, MANAGERS, SCIENTISTS & SENIOR EXPERTS of:
- API and HPAPI
- Aseptic Processing Cleanrooms
- Compounds Manufacturing Containment
- Drug Safety Evaluation Environmental
- Equipment Selection
- Facility design
- Formulation Development Hazard Assessments
- Health & Safety
- Industrial Hygiene
- Laboratory Services Occupational Health Officers
- Occupational Toxicology Outsourcing
- Network one-on-one over live video.
- “Connect” and exchange virtual business cards for following up later.
- Join breakout sessions and participate in groups.
- Watch keynote presentations on stage, send chat messages, fill out polls, and explore interactive expo areas.