ABOUT THE EVENT
Growth in the utilization of automation and robotics technology has been more apparent in recent days. Such technologies help to reduce hazards and promote safety and security while achieving operational excellence and improving efficiency. Robotics and automation have become prominent today in the construction, mining, and agricultural industry in the need of ensuring job-related human safety and enhance productivity. However, it’s not without any challenges to be overcome – from gaps in regulation to system architecture design and development or upskilling of the workforce to human-machine interaction challenges. In this wake, we bring our 2nd Autonomous Off-Highway Machinery Technology Hybrid Summit for knowledge exchange, to discuss building the best solutions, and share practices and experience among industry leaders and like-minded peers.
The conference participants will be represented not only by manufacturers of machines and providers of technical solutions, but additionally end users from the agricultural, mining, and construction sites, who will present their results from the introduction of this new technology
Join us in Munich Germany in February 21-22, 2024 to learn more about the technological advancements in autonomous off-highway vehicles and robotics from eminent speakers from the mining, agriculture, and construction industry and network with various stakeholders.
CONFERENCE LEARNING POINTS
- Autonomous machine development and simulaton approaches
- Ensure functional safety on deploying autonomy
- Localization and mapping of autonomous robots
- Digital twin technology
- Automation and robotics in pharmaceutical production
- Sensor technology
- Robots deployment in unpredictable construction sites
- Role of ADAS in revolutionizing the off-road industry
- Autonomy in mining operations
- Agricultural robots and full autonomy